OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
Is it safe to move my family member into Arbor Place at this time?
Our response during this time includes the following:
- All residents have been vaccinated for COVID-19. Staff are mandated to be vaccinated.
- All residents and staff are COVID-19 negative.
- New residents are tested prior to admission to confirm COVID-19 negative.
- Staff testing for COVID-19 continues weekly with same-day results.
- Best practices of infection control are in place. Staff is given on-going training in hygiene, handwashing, sanitizing, use of masks at all times, and other protective measures.
- All caregivers inform the nurse of outside activities to preclude exposure. This screening together with temperature monitoring occurs before each shift.
- Family members are able to visit on our back patio garden while adhering to our safety protocols.
- Visitors are welcome by APPOINTMENT ONLY and guided by an Arbor Place host. If you are not a member or the Arbor Place community, please call 301-924-0666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a safe visit.
A Video Visit
Copyright Arbor Place Dementia Care